Tuesday, August 19, 2008

BLING BLING!!!!!

Our week has been filled with lots of Bling so I decided to dedicate this post for all you Blingers out there. Move over Kimura & Puff Daddy cuz Complete Deelite has got some Bling to show:)
Hope these cakes bling up your day:)
Gucci Fan: We created this Gucci bag for one of my students who took our We Luv Cupcakes workshop. We accesorized the bag for her by adding an Iphone.

Tiffany & Co: This 18th Birthday cake was made for sweet Tiffany who requested to have a Tiffany & Co gift box as her special cake design. I thought it was a brilliant idea. Now somebody just needs to open a Jacinta & Co so I can make a cool birthday jewelry box cake for myself:)

Ferrari Fan: Not just any Ferrari was requested for this special birthday, but a 430 Model. We hand sculpted this 430 Ferrari racer for this Luxury car Fan.