Thursday, June 17, 2010

New Wilton Products!

Some of you may have received our newsletter raving about our new Wilton products.
They are so fabulous I had to share them with you.
Here is our great new cake toppers that just makes decorating so fun and easy.
ANNNNND my fave item is the Pre-mix royal icing. I know royal icing is really easy to make with only a few ingredients. But don't you just love it when all you gotta do is
" JUST ADD WATER" LUUUUUV.
For graduation season, we have some really great items to make it all the more memorable.
Now, this is something I did not mention in the newletter. My fave item in the photo often gets overlooked.
You see the teeny tiny packet in the photo that looks like a pack of fancy toothpicks.
As you can see, they're not just fancy picks for your teeth. These picks are so much fun. They're great for cupcakes, finger sandwiches, brownies, rice krispy treats, ice cream sundaes.
LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV!!!!