Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Deelite Satin Ice Video!!

Wooooooooooo HOOOoooooo!! I don't know if you remember sometime last year I mentioned on Facebook that I had just finished taping my video for Satin Ice.
I'm so excited to say that Satin Ice has just released it on their website.
I'm over the moon about this news!!! Aside from our videos Satin Ice also has a FABULOUS video collection from some of the most famous decorators in the industry.You may have heard of Cake Boss, Ron Ben Israel and my personal faves Mercedes Strachwsky:)
How I found out that my video was up was truly a HUGE surprise.
Mercedes actually informed me that she liked my Satin Ice Video.
I had no idea and was like Huh???? and then came YAY !!!YAY ...YIPPE SKIPPY....I"m so excited its up:)

Our Video shows you how to make a purse cake.

Not only will you be entertained, I guarantee you will learn a lot.
Enjoy!!! I hope you enjoy making your purse cake:)
Here it is:) Jacinta Yu Purse Cake