Monday, March 5, 2012

Deelited Fans:)

We luv hearing from our Deelited fans!
Here are our latest surprise emails we received.

"Greetings from London - hope this message finds you well. This email is long overdue, but we would just like to say many thanks for the beautiful wedding cake you made for us. It received many compliments and we have already referred you to a couple of interested friends."

G&J

"More than 3 months have passed since our November wedding, and I realized my new husband and I never found the time to thank you properly for the beautiful wedding cake you made for us. I know we had set a lot of budgetary constraints and design demands, but you really managed to pull through for us. It was lovely! I was so thrilled at how it turned out and it made me so happy. Thank you so very much! I attach some photos of our beautiful wedding cake! EB

Wedding Location: Repulse Bay



The Tinkerbell cupcake tower turned out great! Thanks!-J


Happiness:)