Wednesday, January 30, 2013

CNY and lotsa Oh so Cute & Pretty!

Chinese New Year is right around the corner.
This year is the year of the snake. As you know me by now I"m all about cute and pretty. And if I can help it unless requested I like to keep things nostalgic, cuddly, and "oh  so cute &Pretty!"
Yes, in Deelite even a snake gets to look "Oh so cute & pretty"!





Quit often CNY & Valentines Day falls on the same week. So I thought I'd combine a CNY-Valentine cookie. 

 Speaking of love, for a cat themed wedding we made the cutest cat couple in the world.
 
My favorite part  of coarse are the kitty tales intertwined making a sweet heart shape. Go ahead I know you wanna say it.....
"Oh so cute & pretty":)

Believe it or not, people have been in the Valentines mood already. 
Here are some Heart Throb cupcakes we made for a wedding function. 

Last but certainly not least, I"m prepping for my first class of the year. Ultimate Spangle Cake Class
The class is fully booked and I"m so excited to be teaching my students how to cover their cake, make their spangles and decorate with glitter, punchers, embossers and all the things to make their cake 
"Oh so Cute and Pretty"  :)