Saturday, September 14, 2013

Renovations almost Done:)

Here are some highlights from our long awaited  2nd floor renovation.
We are looking forward to the completion of our makeover.
Thank you all for your patience. I promise it will be worth the wait:)
Before I show you our present photos lets take a look down memory lane just 3 years ago.
Here we are in 2010, the craziest year. Here's a lil tip.....never move 1 month before getting married.
Don't ask me how it happened but it did. Never the less it made my 2010 year unforgettable:)
Here I am the day before our grand opending in October 2010




Here is the overview photo of our store . I'm standing behind our register area

Now here I am standing in the general area taking a picture of our cupcake stand area. 
WOWZAZ I know. Its one big dusty mess right now but by next week it'll look UHMAZE!!!!
And here is a shot of where our register area use to be.
We will have a bigger register area to better serve all of you. Hip Hip HURRAY!!!!
More blast from the past photos:)
 I just found this super oldie but goodie. This photo is from our 2005 We Luv Cupcake workshop. How time flies.
 Look how tiny our classroom was. Awww I love these photos:) This is when we were in our original location: Califonia Entertainment Bldg 6th Floor in Lan Kwai Fong
 Here is our most recent We Luv Cupcake workshop in our brand new classroom.
We have added some great new features to our class:)
We teach you how to make our yummy red velvet cupcakes
And our classic vanilla cupcakes

We also teach you some great new decorating ideas for your yummy cupcakes
We all had so much fun in our class. Aren't these GORGE!!!!
HAPPINESS!!!
xoxo have a great weekend!