Thursday, April 10, 2008

Long overdue!

Its been a long time since my last entry. There has been a lot of very exciting things going on here. And I'm so excited to share it all with you.

On Thursday April 3rd I met up with the team of Channel 12 and we shot a fantastic shoot on cupcakes and photo cupcakes. The show will feature baking and decorating cupcakes. Here I am with the host Kalena (Left) and Vivian (Channel 12 Staff). I'll post up the show dates as soon as I find out.

Then.......we also got a Brand new FRIDGE!!!!! Yippee. It arrived about 2 weeks ago but it took a while for our lil "Jr" fridge to cozy up to its new place. Now we got more space to put more cupcakes and goodies:)

"Jr" is on the left:)

And Then.......... We got our wonderful spring shipment of all kinds of cake decorating goodies. Its like a BIG BIRTHDAY PARTY HERE. Please excuse the mess at our store. Bare with us as we re-organize all of our goodies.