Friday, November 14, 2008

Getting into Christmas Spirit!!!!

I know I know its been a while, but I have a perfect excuse and I know you're gonna like it:)
We've be busy getting into the holiday spirit and we're absolutely DEEEEEEEEEEEELITED about it:) We even started playing our holiday music in the store. To be honest, I could listen to Christmas music all year long but don't want to ruin it for some of you:)
Anyways, we've been designing some sweet gift ideas. I'm sure some of you noticed it on our website. Here are some close up shots of them.


We haven't posted this up on line as we just finished these adorable holiday photo cookies yesterday. I don't know whats cuter, the girl or the lollipop cookie???
I think they both look cutest together. :)
We've also been buzzing around here getting ready for our second Christmas shipment of goodies. They'll be out on the floor by Nov 21st next week Friday. Our ever so popular Gingerbread house kits will finally be available. I know a lot of you have been calling about them, so I thought I'd mention it to you here.

I"ve also been prepping for our brand new Holiday Cookie Bouquet class and Holiday Cupcakes class. If you like making gifts for your friends and family, these classes are made just for you.

I hope this brings you some Holiday Cheer!!!! :)