Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Elmo and Cookie Monster Cupcakes!!!

For those of you who were huge fans of our Cookie Monster cupcakes, these will definitely brighten up your day.
After our post on our Cookie Monster cupcakes, we got a special request to do both Elmo and Cookie Monster. When I received the request, I thought it was a brilliant idea??? Hello....why didn't I think of that before:)
Cookie Monster has to have his buddy Elmo:)
So here they are.

For those of you who haven't seen the step by step process of how to do our cute Cookie Monster cupcakes, you must check out the post.
Unfortunately, I got so caught up with our magazine shoot that I didn't have enough time to do a step by step photo shoot of our Elmo cupcakes.

I promise, I will post that the next time we do these OH SOOOOOOO YUMMY and ADORABLE Elmos