Monday, January 4, 2010

2010 is Here!!!!

I thought I'd ring in the new year with some photos our customers have emailed us recently.
We LUUUUUUUUUUV receiving photos from our customers. It makes our day:)

Here's a wedding cake we made for Ifat's wedding.
It was 3 tiers of Choco-Rocks and Red Velvet cake.
You can't see it from here, but on the other side is a double happiness sign.
We decorated the cake with Gum paste roses and finished it off with pearl trimming.


Luv this photo

Luv this one even more:)

Triple Luv!

My ultimate fave, Hip Hip Hoooorey!!!!


We also got a sweet message from our Hello Kitty fan right before the new years.
"Hi Jacinta! I'm Jennifer. Thanks so much for making such an amazing Hello Kitty cake for my friend's birthday. She was so glad & surprised when she saw it. She told me that she loves the flavour and design of the cake. Hope I'll order another one at Complete Deelite soon"



Last but certainly not least,
Here is a photo of a Baby cookie monster cake we made for Joshua last year.

"It was a huge hit! We can't wait to pick up the Elmo cake in January. Joshua will love it!"

Happy 2010!!!!