Saturday, July 6, 2013

Happy Rainbow cakes and Deelite Renovation!

Its been what feels like a million years I know. Trust me when I say this i can't believe it has been almost a month since I"ve blogged it only felt like yesterday I promise:)

Renovation is well on its way and I'm so excited because we can finally see some visual progress!!! EEEEEEEEK. See...
Here's before
 and here's after:)


We''ve also been very busy prepping our retail floor for our Grand renovation Sale. Yup you heard right, I'm not done with renovation yet its still going.......
After 6th floor we will be busy renovating the 2nd floor and when we're done with the 2nd floor ..........Yup you guessed right we'll be renovating the 3rd floor and when we're done with the 3rd floor we will be ALL DONE. Unfortunately, we 're not at the half way point yet so I won't spend too much time day dreaming about the end of the renovation:)

We've also been doing some really fun Rainbow theme party cakes. There has been a trend of one rainbow part after another so I thought I'd share some of our latest Rainbow creations:)
For a Lalaloopsy Doll extravaganza celebration we made this theme birthday cake with matching Lalaloopsy cookies too. We have a video to show you so I'll hold back on the cookies for another post:)
Inside of the cake is also Rainbow color.
 A classic rainbow celebration for the Young at heart!
 This is an oldie but a goody. We first started to do this design about 4 years ago. It has been one of our most popular cake since.
 Luv the Rainbow text on this cake.
 You can't go wrong with this classic  rainbow spangle cake:)
 For a 21st birthday celebration we made a giant Rainbow unicorn cake. I luved doing the Rainbow unicorn hair. We were so happy to get a special email from Unicorn fan.
" Thank you so much for allowing us to be apart of your Rainbow celebration!!! We loved making this cake:)
"Completely blown away with the cake you made for my daughter's 21st,Absolutely outstanding! An incredible artistic creation. Thank you so much.-JC"

 Also one of our most popular cutout cakes. Here's a Rainbow that will last as long as you want it to. And then gobble gobble gobble hmmmmm happy rainbow tummies:)
May your weekend be filled with lots of Rainbows!I promise I"ll be posting sooner than a month next time:)