Friday, October 24, 2008

Sweeter than Apple!

I know the Iphone has all the features in the world. But I don't think it offers anything as sweet as this Iphone cake. As I was doing this cake, I thought to myself I wouldn't be surprised that by the time I Blog this cake, there will be another brand new Super Iphone model.
However slick the phones may get, nothing will be as slick and yummy as this model.
Everything on this Ipone is edible including the lil icon features.

If you look closely, we even matched the date on the phone according to the event date.

And just in case you're wondering, I'm a huge Iphone fan. Although I don't think I take full advantage of all the features. My favourite thing about my Iphone is my pink case and pretty ribbon I tied on so that I can wrap it around myself while I"m decorating.
And yes, I used the same ribbon we use to decorate the sides of our cake boards.
Now that's some serious Iphone technology for ya:)