Tuesday, July 13, 2010

New Location Sneak Peek!

Some of you may already know, we've been planning a HUGE move to our new location.
This morning I got up early to take some photos of the new place.
We got our brand new stickers for our street front windows. Having street front windows is soooooooooooooooooo SAWEEEEEET!!!!!!!! I couldn't wait to see our sign from the road:)
I loved watching every single moment of the sticker guy posting our stickers.
Seriously, putting a giant sticker up perfectly takes some serious skill. Annnd he did it so quickly too.

As he was finishing the last sticker, I dashed down to the street level like an excited birthday girl about to see her birthday cake.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!!! I stood outside for about 15 minutes staring at my windows. I was SOOOOOOOO HAPPY:)

I had to leave some windows open as it is boiling hot here in HK. I will get a better shot once we get our AC in.

I also did a morning stroll on our new street. There are a lot of great shops like Christian Louboutin, '

D-Mop, DSquare and much more.

The entrance to our building is right next to Dmop.

See told you I was excited!

We're moving to our new location Sept 1st

11-15 On Lan Street 2&3rd Floor.

Same phone number, fax number, email address just a change of address:)