Monday, November 19, 2012

Deelite Thanksgiving!!!

Yay Thanksgiving is here and we are so excited to be celebrating it once again:)
Can't believe how fast this year has gone by. We have been busy making turkey cupcakes and enjoying our new line of PIES:)
Pumpkin is my ultimate favorite pie. I can have it all year round for breakfast, lunch and dinner. 
As you can see I even featured it on our website homepage photo. 
BUT I must say, our Pecan pie is pretty darn good,and is almost taking over my loyalty to my favorite Pumpkin pie. 
But if you can't decide get all 3(Apple, Pecan & Pumpkin:) Trust me, you can never have too much pie. Something about Thanksgiving meal were out stomachs make extra space for dessert. 
And if you're not in the pie mood.GASP..........
 We have a bunch of new goodies to inspire you to create some other goodies.
 Thanksgiving is a great day because it always reminds me to be more greatful for all my family and friends. And I know it shouldn't just be on Thanksgiving day, but it is a day put aside so that we make that extra effort to gather together and share all that has happened in the year. 
So Thank You to our Deelite family for always bringing a smile to our face. 
Happy Thanksgiving and Wish you a week full of smiles, great memories and Gobble Gobble Cupcakes:)