Monday, January 21, 2013

Jaxton's 100th Day Circus Cake

We've had so much fun designing and making Jaxton's Circus theme birthday cake this past weekend.
We've done many different circus theme cakes before.
We decided to bring the circus cake design up a few notches by adding a few fabulous touches. Personalized birthday banner which I LUVED doing with matching circus poles cascading down the cake. Don't you just love the fondant 2 tone swirl  on the poles are so smooth. 
Its always the little details that get me really excited:)  Don't get me wrong, Baby Jaxton is pretty cute but I mean that lil personalized banner is just DELICIOUS....literally its edible too......Eeeeek can't stand it  even Jaxton's lil ducky  got so excited he couldn't sit up.
Jaxton's birthday banner with the tri color border.
 We even made Jaxton's matching 100 day candle.
Mr. Lion
Tah-Dah
The birthday party was celebrated at the beautiful Ritz Carlton and every guest received an Elephant and Lion Lollipop cookie. 
Gotta See this cake in 3D Enjoy the video. If you wanna know what I used to make the banner I share it on the video too:)