Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Our Deelite Jr. Kids Camp!



Time sure does fly when your having fun. We just completed our final kids summer camp this past week. We spent 4 days decorating candy, cookies, cupcakes and my personal favourite trying my BRAND NEW cupcakes.
We had a great time together and I had a blast doing a cupcake tasting session with the camp-kids. I was a lil nervous as they were my very first guests to try my new flavors:
Mint Choco-Chip and Strawberries & Cream filled cupcake.

Here are the sample bowls I carefully prepped. Before passing the bowls out, I gave a lil lesson on how to properly taste. First sip water to cleanse palette and then try. Yes, I do take this very very seriously:)

Here they are tasting the "GOODIES???" or "YUCKIES?". I'm always more nervous doing tasting with kids because they really don't mind letting you know if something is really awful.
After a very productive discussion and feedback session,.......DRUM ROLLLLLL.....................
the kids absolutely....
Well, why don't I let the bowls speak for itself.
?
?
?
?
?
TA-DAAAA!!!!!!


NEED I SAY MORE:)
The tasting was a big success!!!
You'll soon be seeing Mint Choco-Chip and Strawberries & Cream Filled Cupcake on our menu.