Sunday, September 21, 2008

All in One

As promised, here is a photo of the Clam Cake we did for our Hot Tuna Party.The entire clam and seashells were all hand made with Fondant. Everything including the sand is edible.

I have so many exciting things to share. I couldn't just stop at the Clam Cake, so I decided to post an "All in One" special feature:) From Cakes, Cupcakes, Classes, Cookies, Havaiana Slippers all the fun stuff. Hope you enjoy this potpourri of goodies:) And yes, I did say Havaianas......slippers & cakes are a sweet combo:) Read on....

We've had a whirlwind of classes. I had to blog about our Course I students Pamela, Sirene, Deborah and Natasha. Here they are on their Course 1 graduation day.


Our marathon decorators, Pamela, Sirene and Deborah moved forward to Course 2 the day after their Course 1 graduation. After 4 days, they graduated from their Course 2 class and will soon be starting our New Fondant and Gumpaste class.

For a special 22nd birthday celebration, we decorated this unforgettable Carousel Cake & Cupcake Tower. The birthday girl wanted something truly original for her first birthday celebration in Hong Kong. Now you see why I couldn't hold back on showing you all our goodies:)

And here are a pair of Havaianas I'm sure you haven't seen yet:) The entire slipper is edible including the signature Havaiana straps.

Hope you've enjoyed my All in One Special.
May I allow our lollipop cookies to simply say.........

for allowing us to share our sweet treats with you:)