Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Harpaar's Bazaar Cupcake Surprise!!!!

Today has been full of excitement. My day started off with a wonderful Course 2 graduation. Check out their fab cakes:) Believe it or not, they were all able to complete their cakes in 2 hours.

Then when I finished class, I saw large envelope on my desk. Inside was a Harper's Bazaar magazine.

I was so excited as I LUUUUUUUUUUUV to read fashion magazines.

As I was reading it, I saw an article about Hong Kong and suddenly saw Complete Deelite.... EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK ...I screamed so loud it scared my office buddy and probably the person she was on the phone with :P

Karen Chai-Poch noted us as her favourite cupcake bakery! " The best cupcakes in town" to be exact:) I was so excited about the fabuloso Bazaar news my office mate snuck a shot of me.

Are you feeling my excitement now:)

I'm a cupcake dork and lovin it:) Thank you Harper's Bazaar and Karen!