Thursday, June 2, 2011

Summer Kick Off!!!:)

This week is just flyin by. I think this horse Jockey knows exactly how we feel:)



Can you believe its JUNE, I LUV June. The kick off to summer which means, Sunshine, wedding cakes, summer cake decorating classes and fun baby shower cakes...here's one I know you'll luv Sassy MAMA:)







My ultimate favorite part, her fluffy slippers. Don't you just want to steal them from her:)




Our students have been doing some amazing work too. Its amazing how everyone's individual personality comes out in their final cake. They all learn the same techniques and skills in class and thier cakes all look so different. I luv it!!!

Advanced Fondant & Gumpaste class





Cakes from Wilton Basic Cake decorating Class




I have a lot of goodies to show you very soon. Some of you may have read on our Facebook that we delivered some fabuloso summer dress cookies for Max & Co's grand opening. Eeeeek can't wait to show you.

One more thing, our store will be closed this coming Monday June 6th-Dragon Boat Festival.