Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thanksgiving-Thursday Nov 24th

HI HI
Thanksgiving is right around the corner. Wooooo Hoooooo. I LUUUUUUUUUUUUUUV thanksgiving. It kick starts my festive mood:)
And like every year, our turkey gobble gobble Turkey Cupcakes are always the most popular.



This year we lauched our Homestyle pumpkin pies:) My ultimate favourite pie in the whole wide world. Apple being my second. I use to eat pumpkin pie for breakfast when I was a kid. I didn't really like breakfast food like cereal, milk or toast......I was a stange one I know. I luved pumpkin pie so much my mom decided to serve that to me for breakfast. :)Lucky me I know..... Every so often we would get a super treat with an extra dallop of whip cream on top. I was the happiest kid in school. Pumpkin pie brings a lot of fond memorie for me. Through college Me and my roommates would always do a lil Thanksgiving get together before we went off on our Thanksgiving holidays. I liked to bake a pumpkin pie from scratch.
Years after that I was blessed to meet some really great Pie Connoseurs......and Tah Dahhhh We have the Perfect most deeeeeeeeeeelishes pumpkin Pie. We bake it entirely from scratch so you don't have to worry about any pre-frozen anything.

You still have time to order
$180/pie or
for you pumpkin pie breakfast eaters :)
2 for $350


Happy Thanksgiving!
I wish you a Thanksgiving full of wonderful memories with all the ones closest to you:)
Gobble Gobble!!!
j